Happy freezing Tuesday!! Woke up to 7 degrees this AM…
I know I promised this recipe a while back, but like I said–I was crazy busy with the honey being home, and took a little break from blogging–but here it is just in time for the play offs and the SUPER BOWL PARTIES! Go Patriots!
****Stay tuned for a holiday block leave recap!****
So, I was scouring the internet a while back for a buffalo chicken dip recipe sans blue cheese, because Jim isn’t a fan. &This one was pretty good, although I would have and will, modify a few things next time, and I’ll let you know as we go along.
-2 8oz packages of cream cheese
-1 cup of ranch dressing
-3/4 (or more depending on how hot ya like it!) of red hot sauce
-one 10 oz canned chicken drained OR equivalent amount of rotisserie chicken, or fresh, cut up chicken
-shredded cheddar cheese
1) Beat cream cheese, ranch dressing and red hot sauce in a bowl
2) Add chicken–I used the canned chicken because I had to whip this up quick before the ugly sweater party!
3) Spread mixture into a greases pan
4) Bake at 350 for 15 minutes
5) Add cheese on top –I used cheddar, but I would recommend using mozzarella instead, as the cheddar was a bit sticky
6) Bake for an additional 15 minutes
7) Serve hot and ENJOY!
Happy playoff season everyone!
“People who love to eat, are always the best people.”-Julia Child
PS– Speaking of food, I entered a contest with the beautiful Whitney and WON this awesome wooden spatula and cork from Designer Dwellings..the owner is from CT and absolutely adorable. Click the link and go get yourself some goodies!! &Click on Whitney’s name to see her beautiful blog too!!:-)
PPS-LOVED THE CONFETTI WHIT!!!
FOLLOW MEEEEEE PWEASE?