Helllooooo friends! Merry almost Christmas, Happy Hanukah, Happy Kwanza, and just…well, Happy Holidays!:-)
Right now, there is something I’ve got to get off my chest, and it’s something you’ll hear me talk about over and over. Let’s talk about, women hating on other women. There is so much hatred in this world, and SO MUCH we, as women have to go through, and so much suffrage we HAVE gone through..we need to stick together. It makes me so sad to see women, putting down other women. Whether it be jealousy of looks, intimidation of success, or just down right, full out insecurity, it kills me to see. But ladies, fear no more. I had an extremely uncomfortable encounter this past weekend. At first I thought it was uncomfortable for me, because it brought up a little bit of insecurity, and at first I admit, I was upset. But then, I realized, it was uncomfortable for her side. It’s just an embarrassment to yourself to say unkind things, and act a certain way to another female (or ANY human being), out of spite, or insecurity, or WHATEVER reason. It’s just not classy. When that happens, I keep these few things in mind; 1. No matter how hurtful the things another female says, I will never let them see. I will be kind, and respectful. I will never lose my cool. Killing someone with kindness, is the best revenge, and it just keeps you from being a cynical, miserable person. Positive vibes man;) 2. Going along with that thought, she must be fighting a hard battle, if she is willing to just throw class out the window, and just be a straight up jerk. 3. All kindness, and morality said and done; REMEMBER; There is a special place in hell, for women who don’t help other women.
Lists. Lists are my favorite things in the whole wide world. I make lists for everything. I just think it’s something that comes with being a neurotic person. But anyways…about a month ago, I turned the exciting age of 21. So, due to the fact that going to bars and clubs and forgetting what my name was is just out of the question, because that’s just not me..I decided to make a list of everything I want to accomplish/bucket list type things. So here we go. PS-as these things get accomplished, I will be updating you!
1. Travel to another country.
2. Visit Mariah.
3. Put color in my hair. Like maybe blue..or purple..
4. Get over my fears, and start my YouTube
5. Buy a super nice camera. Like maybe a Cannon Rebel T4i
6. Redesign my blog.
7. Read 100 books, on my list.
8. Take a trip to Canada
9. Cut my hair.
10. Splurge at M.A.C
11.Go to Foxwoods (and win a million dollars!)
12. Go clubbing in Boston…maybe
13. Buy a new car
14. See Taylor (Swift duh) again.
15. Scrapbook more
16. Visit NYC and see the Empire State Building
17. Visit my niece as much as possible& Visits with certain family members that I don’t see enough of, including (but not limited to) my big brother Russ, my sister Sarah, &my cousins Andrew, Ben&Ashlie
18. Go out with my mom and Meme for an all out girls day.
19. Perfect my eyeliner wing.
20. DANCE. Like really get my tap shoes back on, and dance, dance, danceeeee.
21. Go on vacation, and unplug for at least 48 hours.
So that’s it for this short little blog. If you liked this, be sure to give it a like, and share with all of your friends! & Of course, be my best friend:
& SNAPCHAT autumn_benson13
“The secret to change is to focus all of your energy not on fighting the old, but building the new.”-Socrates